Meet Our Team
Prior to joining Primum Law Group, Elina assisted Baker&McKenzie’s Transactional Group with crossborder transactions and corporate compliance. At the beginning of her legal path, she held a position of a Trust and Safety Associate in major social media platform located in San Bruno, where she handled intellectual property and compliance matters for stakeholders located in the EU, Canada, and Latin America.
As an avid traveler, Elina has visited 25 countries. These experiences help inform her ability to provide unique legal and business insights and successful communication strategies as she works with clients and their partners around the globe.
- Assisted NASDAQ-listed $1 billion social networking company with post-integration and reorganization matters in EU.
- Assisted research and development company in the round of SAFEs financing with a valuation of $100 million.
- Represented an international shipping company on an acquisition transaction with mix offering of cash and convertible note.
- Represented emerging companies on corporate formation and governance in California, Delaware and New York.
- As a Trust and Safety Associate, investigated and updated Hate Speech and Defamation policy for social media platform users located in France and Canada
- As a legal intern for a U.S.-based software engineering company, reviewed, drafted, and negotiated NDAs between U.S. and Belarusian branch entities.
Belarusian, Russian, English, French.
- LL.M., University of California, Berkeley, School of Law
- Certificate in Business Law
- LL.B., Belarusian State University, Minsk, Belarus
- International Comparative Law.
- State of Bar of California
Corporate Growth and Governance
Los Angeles and San Francisco Daily Journal
Eastern European Startup Culture: Value Emerging