Navigate Your Company Formation Journey with Primum Law Group
Starting a company can be both exciting and challenging. As a trusted company formation attorney in the Bay Area, Primum Law Group is here to support your entrepreneurial journey.
The process of company formation involves numerous legal complexities. From choosing the right business structure to handling compliance requirements, the path to startup success is filled with critical legal considerations. At Primum Law Group, we’re equipped to guide you through these challenges.
Our attorneys have a wealth of experience in startup counseling. We understand the unique needs of startups and provide comprehensive legal support to help your business thrive. With our solid legal backing, you can focus on what matters most – building your business.
Company formation is more than just paperwork. It’s about creating a solid legal foundation for your business. As your company formation attorney in the Bay Area, Primum Law Group will help you understand the different business structures, their advantages, and potential pitfalls. This information can be instrumental in choosing the right path for your venture.
Beyond company formation, we provide ongoing legal counsel to ensure your business remains compliant with state and federal laws. Our attorneys will keep you updated on legal changes that may impact your company, ensuring you’re always one step ahead.
Primum Law Group stands for accessibility. We believe in open communication with our clients, ensuring you have all the answers you need at every stage of your company formation process.
Let Primum Law Group guide you in your startup journey. We’re more than just a law firm; we’re partners in your entrepreneurial dreams. Visit our website to learn more about our startup counseling services and schedule a consultation today. We’re excited to help you turn your business idea into a reality.
FLAT FEE START-UP PACKAGE
As business lawyers, we love innovation and entrepreneurship. We work with seed- and early- stage companies and startups, helping them refine business, financing and technology strategies to help enable rapid growth.
We offer start-ups in their first year a comprehensive legal start-up package for the formation corporation structured for a venture capital investment. We provide this package for a fixed fee of $1,500 plus applicable fee.
As experienced startup lawyers, we understand no startup is the same so your business may not need everything listed below. In that case, call one of our business startup attorneys to discuss your needs and to price other options.
This Legal Startup Package for Entrepreneurs and Startups consists of the following documents and services:
Incorporation, Organization and Qualification
- Reservation of corporate name
- Preparation and filing of Certificate of Incorporation
- Preparation of Bylaws and Certificate of Secretary
- Preparation of Action By Incorporator (if needed)
- Preparation of Organizational Board Consent regarding organization and corporate governance matters.
- Preparation and filing of Form SS-4 Application for Employer Identification Number (and state tax application for state where the business is located)
- Preparation of a Corporate Ledger
- Preparation of form of Indemnification Agreement for the directors
- Preparation of Founders’ Restricted Stock Purchase Agreements for up to four Founders (with standard vesting terms)
- Preparation of a Template of Stock Certificate for stockholders
- Preparation of 83(b) Elections for Founders (only if the stocks are not vested)
- Preparation of Founders’ Restricted Stock Purchase
- Agreements for up to four Founders (with standard vesting terms)
- Preparation of Stock Certificates and Receipts for up to four Founders
- Preparation of 83(b) Elections for Founders
Employment and Consulting Matters
- Preparation of form of At-Will Employment Offer Letter with Confidentiality and IP Assignment provisions
Intellectual Property Matters
- Preparation of form of Mutual (2-Way) Nondisclosure Agreement (NDA)
- Preparation of Assignment of intellectual property from Founders to the company
In addition to these documents and filings, we also provide one hour of advice and consultation with a startup attorney and/or document review and negotiation on matters of your choice. These latter may include topics such as employment; real estate (office or store leases); intellectual property; venture capital and/or angel investor term sheets; private placement memorandums (PPMs); fund raising; business plans; negotiating, reviewing, drafting, and execution of other business related agreements.